Wednesday 14 September 2011

Welcome

Welcome, dear reader. Welcome to this strange, unexplored and frankly completely pointless space of externalized thought, realised in writing. Well, not physically in writing. Metaphorically. Physically, more a certain array of electrical signals altering the electric and magnetic fields within the set of nematic crystals (I think?) within a LCD screen... but I digress.

In keeping with the complete pointlessness, there will be no particular theme to this mess. I'll just write - type - whatever I damn well please here, but it'll be, as one may have guessed, generally one of four things - science, cricket, politics, or music. The chances that you'll see me spaffing about my own personal life here is very low, never fear.

So, then. Onwards.

---

And I am never saying "dear reader" ever again. Christ I feel like I've been pulled out of 1940 with that shit.

---

Oh, and yes, I will swear from time to time. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment